Scottish Traditional Kilts , 80% Acrylic + 20% Wool
- Approximately 8 yards total of 12-13 ounce material used.
- Pleat to �SETT�. Full pattern should be visible on front and rear aprons.
- Pleats should measure approximately 1 inch width total of 24-36 pleats in rear as in illustration of rear. No pleats in front of kilt.
- 3 Total belts and buckles 1 on left side (inner apron) and two on the right side (outer apron).
- 2 Belt Loops in upper center of rear of kilt.
Note : Any tartan Available on Customer Demand Please select the Tartan from this list Stock Tartans or send us your Family Tartan Correct color Picture with your Waist , Hip and lenght Size in Inches under this ChartMeasurement.